International PPC specialist
Nederland, Zuid-Holland, LeidenDigital Marketing
Attention sports enthusiasts:
International PPC specialist position now available!
This is P1
P1 Group brings people to the events of their dreams. We have guts, boundless ambitions and we are conquering the world. We have an international focus and thanks to our partnerships with several Premier League clubs and other major sporting events, we can deliver unique experiences that our customers will never forget. Driven to take our brands to the top, we invest in technology, creation, growth and people. To achieve our ambitions we are looking for you: an international SEA specialist!
We offer our international e-commerce platform in four different countries: the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the United Kingdom. Our goal is to dominate the European sports travel market by 2025 and to offer our product in 10+ countries. As an international SEA specialist, you have an important role in this objective. Currently, SEA is the most important channel of our business. Our current SEA specialist is responsible for these four domains. We are looking for an additional specialist in our SEA team who can take our international accounts to the next level in the field of advanced bid management / smart bidding, dynamic search ads and setting up data-driven tests, among other things.
It is your mission to determine an appropriate SEA strategy, to ensure a positive ROI, and thus to realise our growth ambitions. You will report your results and insights to the rest of the commercial team. To achieve your mission, you will work together with specialists from the Digital Marketing & E-Commerce team, but you will also be in direct contact with your colleagues from the Product team.
You are part of an ambitious Digital Marketing team, consisting of 10 colleagues who bring out the best in each other. I mean, for real! Our colleagues get the space and trust to work on the best products. We are not afraid to take risks, to be innovative, passionate and we like a bit of guts. Vision, a critical eye, pleasure in your work and going the extra mile are qualities that we value.
We want you on the team if you:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in setting up, optimising and analysing various search campaigns. You do not need to be told which steps to take. You have a proactive attitude and know what to do.
- You are critical. Everything revolves around achieving the desired results. You are therefore always aware of the progress of your campaigns. You are critical towards your own work, but also towards the work of your colleagues in order to grow together.
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Ads Editor and Google Analytics. Knowledge of Bid Management tooling is an advantage.
- You are proficient in several languages. Besides English or Dutch, you can also speak and write German or French. The vacancy also suits you when you are only native English.
Here's what you get in return!
- An inclusive atmosphere where we want you to be at your best.
- An ambitious team that competes for various industry awards.
- A nice balance between working from our equipped office & from home.
- A close team of 60 colleagues where working feels like a hobby.
- Good care in the form of a social sports hour on Mondays and other legendary outings.
- Feel free to join our lunch on Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
We work hard every day towards our dream of becoming the greatest. Do you want to be part of this journey? Then let us hear from you through an application.
Enthousiast geworden? Solliciteer dan direct via de solliciteren button! Voor eventuele vragen kun je contact opnemen met Manon (06 11357169) of Nicole (06 43272199). Tot snel!